definition

Com´mon`ty

n.

1.

(Scots Law) A common; a piece of land in which two or more persons have a common right.



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Curators - help requested

Dear Commonty
Hello, I hope you don’t mind me contacting you in this way.
I am carrying out some research into current curatorial practice in Scotland and wonder if you would be willing to respond to a number of questions about your curating.

I am interested in a number of things such as a curator’s background, motivation, influences, skills and experience, experimentation, value, sustainability and satisfaction in their practice. My finding will then be integrated into my research for my PhD at Gray’s School of Art, Aberdeen.
If you are interested and have the time my survey questions are attached on a Word document. Once completed please just resend to this email.
I am initially contacting around 50 people in this survey but I am also very interested in interviewing a number of respondents and wonder if you would also be willing to take part in this part of my project.

Thanks very much for your time.
Best wishes

Iain
Iain Irving
MA Course Leader and CCS Lecturer, Grays School of Art, Robert Gordon University, Garthdee Road, Aberdeen AB10 7QD 01224 3263635

(we can't attached documents to the blog...but if you are interested in getting involved in Iain's research email the blog TheCommonty@gmail.com and we'll forward you the survey document)

No comments:

Post a Comment