definition

Com´mon`ty

n.

1.

(Scots Law) A common; a piece of land in which two or more persons have a common right.



Friday, February 17, 2012

Life model


Life model looking to work with individual artists. I am experienced freelance art model based in Dumfries. I model for a variety of media: photography, life drawing, video, sculpture, paintings drawings, and digital art.


~  I am 5ft 7 tall and of slender build, age 32
~  long black/brown hair, blue eyes 
~  a delicate but powerful physique - martial arts/dance trained
~  I have a gothic look
~ Versatile in manner and mood 


Rates: 
£20/hour
£100 - 6 hours 


May require assistance with travel to outlying areas. 
I'm creative, patient and a dedicated artist. If you have a project which you think I might be useful, then please get in touch, I would love to try and make it work!  


Contact me initially via email Kitmeeoow@googlemail.com




Posted by MMac






No comments:

Post a Comment