definition

Com´mon`ty

n.

1.

(Scots Law) A common; a piece of land in which two or more persons have a common right.



Monday, October 7, 2013

Calling all Potters - a kiln-share?

Hello Commonty

I have been advised to contact you regarding a request I made to the good people of The Stove.

I have recently completed my HND in art and design at Dumfries college and I would really, really like to continue working in clay. I have a keen interest in clay work but I cannot afford a kiln of my own.  I am looking for a potter in the Dumfries area who would be willing to let me fire my work in their kiln, perhaps someone who already holds workshops in ceramics?
 
 

If you have any information on this subject I would be very happy to hear it!

Yours sincerely, Bev Bliss.
 
contact Bev on  bliss957@btinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment