CABN is currently funded to December 2013 to deliver a range of activities under the project heading 'New Work'. This New Work programme is funded by Scottish Borders LEADER programme and Creative Scotland. The project is based in Tower Mill, Hawick and is managed by a part-time Creative Leader (Mary Morrison) and a part time Clerical Assistant (Kay McCluskey).
CABN supports individual creative businesses and creative organisations in the Scottish Borders. CABN is a network and information sharing project and supports creative individuals and organisations working in the fields of:
Visual Arts • Craft • Literature • Film • Music • Performing Arts
There is a budget of £2,000 available for this work and the following expertise is a minimum requirement:
- A comprehensive understanding of the place of the creative sector in a rural setting and its economic and social value
- Experience of creative sector project evaluation
- Experience of undertaking appraisal of business support projects
Please provide electronic copies only of your proposal and costings to email@example.com by midnight on Wednesday 4th December 2013. Quotes should not be more than 6 pages of A4, and any additional information may be provided in the form of an appendix. Please structure your responses under the following headings:
- Understanding of the brief/proposed approach
- Team that would work on the research and examples of relevant project work
- Costs, by day, team member, including travel but excluding VAT.
Download the full Evaluation Brief on CABN Opportunities page here