A fee of £3000 is offered for 30 days work between March 3rd and June 14th, 2014.
Working with the Programme Director and Festival Co-ordinator. The Marketing Officer will:
- Develop a good understanding of the festival programme and its audiences.
- Develop DGAF network of press contacts and supporters.
- Deliver a press and PR campaign aimed at giving strong coverage within and outside the region.
- Manage effective distribution of publicity materials.
- Manage procurement of Media Adverts
- Manage effective digital communication through our website and other digital communication channels.
- Ensure audience data is effectively captured using available systems.
- Provide support for local contacts promoting Festival events.