Women Make Music: who can apply?
application deadlines in 2014 are:
- 28th April (for activity taking place from Aug 14)
- 29th Sept (for activity taking place from Jan 15)
We support both individuals and organisations/groups through this scheme. Eligibility is the same as our Open Funding.
If you are a:
- solo performer
- solo songwriter or composer
- promoter or event producer
- community interest company
- company limited by guarantee
- local authority
- school, college or university
This funding supports:
- songwriters and composers who want to create new music for live performance
- solo performers who want to *commission new music which they will perform live
- organisations/groups who would like to commission a female composer to create new work
- music creator residencies
*We define 'commission' as when an individual or group of individuals is/are engaged by a third party to create a new piece of music.
more info and application forms - here