Click here to download the draft strategy.
Questions you might consider....
The draft Strategy sets the following vision: ‘A Scotland where places are well designed for walking, an increased number of people enjoy the outdoors and more people walk as part of their everyday journeys.’
1. Is this the right vision for Scotland?
2. Does the draft strategy provide the right framework to achieve this vision?
3. How does/could you/your organisation contribute towards achieving the vision?
4. Do the strategic aims support the delivery of the vision?
5. How can we build on the current facilities in and around communities and ensure they are welcoming walking environments for everyone?
Click here to download a Microsoft Word version of the consultation questions.