Facebook Advertising Workshop
Glasgow Sculpture Studios
£85 (Culture Republic Partners) or £150 (non Partners)
Trainers from Culture Republic and Alienation Digital will work hands-on with participants to demonstrate how to use the tools that Facebook provides to make the most of your current contacts; connect more effectively with the people who already like your page, and find new audiences.
EXPECT TO LEARN
- How to plan and deliver a Facebook ad campaign;
- How to use the custom audiences and lookalike audiences features;
- Which Facebook ad type is most suitable – page promotion or promoted post.
Wider & Deeper - building audience engagement
|Photo The Audience is Shaking by Martin Fisch via a CC license|
Culture Republic has teamed up with Anne Torreggiani, Chief Executive of Culture Republic’s sister organisation The Audience Agency (England), to bring you the latest developments in audience research from across the UK.
- Ideas on how to invest your time most effectively in reaching new audiences;
- Ways to access intelligence, segment your audience and target your communications more effectively;
- Ideas for more effective data gathering and research;
- Links to a wider network of peers and specialist support.