definition

Com´mon`ty

n.

1.

(Scots Law) A common; a piece of land in which two or more persons have a common right.



Sunday, January 25, 2015

Walk every day. Draw every day. See what happens...

From Sarah Keast


Hello,

I hope this finds you well
I am off to be artist in residence on Iona and live in this little hut for the month of February 2015.  I am going to keep a diary so you can check what I am up to on my web site and on my artists facebook page below.  The plan is: walk every day, draw every day and I am taking a printing press with me and hopefully something will result which is worth exhibiting for Spring Fling (23-25th May 2015 )   If you hear of big North Atlantic storms hitting the west of Scotland spare me a thought! 
Best wishes for 2015
Sarah Keast

Keep up to date with Sarah's residency 




No comments:

Post a Comment