The Galloway Photography Collective’s last workshop for February is this following this link on Landscape with Allan Wright and Roger Lever. There are still one or two places available. If you want to book yours then go to the website
Watch their Facebook page here for further workshops later in the year.
Sunday 22nd February – 9am to 5pm
Roger Lever & Allan Wright
Landscape Photography, has more to do with the art of “seeing” than camera controls and processing, growing that “seeing” ability is where it gets exciting. To explore landscape when there is prospect of bagging a stunning image can generate a wonderful edge of excitement. We help clients to express their own creativity and offer firsthand experience in the art and craft of producing better pictures.
– 8.30am Meet at Roger Levers Studio Dalbeattie – Coffee and discussion about cameras and particular subjects of interest to client
– 9.30am Leave for Location
Explore one or more of landscape , garden, beach, forest etc.
Hands on learning whilst taking photos
New location, more photography
– 2.30pm return to studio
– 2.30pm Coffee and review of images
– 3-5pm demonstration and practice of editing, correcting, enhancing, and printing images.
– A4 print of best image per person.