definition

Com´mon`ty

n.

1.

(Scots Law) A common; a piece of land in which two or more persons have a common right.



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Commonty Raku Party



After almost no discussion it was decided the next Commonty event is a raku party.

WHO? Everyone is WELCOME, including kids, family loved or unloved!


WHEN ? 2nd July


Put DG7 1QL in google maps its "Brave New World International"

WHAT? 4pm Tea and Scones
6pm Pot luck supper and bonfire. Bring a dish and a bottle.
10.30pm go to see Mark Zygadlo's and Oceanallover's tide machine in Kirkcudbright
(11pm show)

Come and go as you please and decorate and fire lots of
raku pots....

ALL FREE!
(Donations bucket will be for gas bill)
PS No juggling ask Matt I dunno!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely evening thank you so much Will and Phoebe for being so welcoming, and working so hard. We had so much fun and loved the firing. I treasure my wee pots that I am so ridiculously proud of. It was lovely to meet everyone.
    Think I left my Anti-midge lemony stuff with you. We may drop by and get it at some point in time.Enjoy the sunny day.
    Anthea Gage (and Dave)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks to Will and Phoebe for hosting a brilliant party. We had a great time and I'm so chuffed with my pots. It was lovely to meet people and be able to put faces to names. Thanks.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete