definition

Com´mon`ty

n.

1.

(Scots Law) A common; a piece of land in which two or more persons have a common right.



Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teaparty workshop



I have a certain Mr Dan Finnegan coming here on the 23rd June to give a workshop at my place and you would be most welcome. It is free to members of the Scottish Potters Association and £20 to none members (you can join up for £33 though, get our quarterly newsletter, come to the demo day for free and join in with lots of SPA exhibitions and workshops too).
I have a few places left, available on a first come first served basis, give me a ring or drop me an email if you want to come. Tea and cake provided.
It is guaranteed to be full of fabulous pots, many tips and techniques and a lot of lively chatter with this fabulous potter and wonderful man. 



Posted by MMac

No comments:

Post a Comment