(application deadline 20th July 2013)
We are offering six funded artists’ moving image residencies, to be held in the Ettrick Valley, Scotland. Each residency is four weeks in duration and will be held from 1st to 29th October 2013. Participants will be chosen by an independent international jury of established filmmaker-artists and arts professionals.
• £500 will be paid to each participant toward travel, time and materials.
• An additional £400 is available for living expenses (£100 per week).
• Free participation in six artists’ film and moving image master-classes.
• Free accommodation (in two shared cottages) in the Scottish Borders, Scotland.
• Opportunity to show work at the 2014 Alchemy Film and Moving Image Festival (April 4th-6th 2014).
• There is no application fee.
|Fugitive Beauty - The Films of Robert Cahen|
Travel to and from the residency location is the responsibility of the participant.
We encourage applications from both established and early career moving image artists, located anywhere in the world. Application is through online submission - please read the full online guidelines before applying.
The guidelines and application form are available here:
These residencies are aimed at stimulating production and developing talent specifically in non-narrative or experimental artists’ film. They are supported by Creative Scotland’s Creative Futures programme.