Titanik artist-in-residence programme offers one- to three-month residencies for sound artists, working in the intersection of sound and contemporary art.
|AnGie Seah: The Soup of Nature - Titanik AiR 2013|
The human nature in the natural landscape.
Exploring on the relationship between human and nature and its inside-out.
A great combination for a bowl of soup.
The artists must fund all their living and working expenses, including food, transportation and material for exhibition.
Please prepare an individual submission, including:
- Short, clear and realistic project plan (max one page). Please specify, whether you are planning to work on a new piece or continue an old one.
- Short motivation statement (max one page) with preferred dates of residency, and possible interest in hosting an exhibition, artist talk or other event.
- CV (max one page) plus artist’s homepage.
- Maximum of 10 minutes worth of work samples as a web link to the sample material.
- Samples of recent work as attachment files (3–5 pieces).
Please send your completed submission by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March at 4pm. For more details head on over to the website here