definition

Com´mon`ty

n.

1.

(Scots Law) A common; a piece of land in which two or more persons have a common right.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Denise going solo


This year I am going solo for the first time in Spring Fling, having always shared with other artists over the years. This is a little scarey, but also an exciting challenge.
I have had my studio space enlarged and made more lovely with lots of light enabling me to create an installation. The high ceiling allows me to hang 9' fabric prints and give them room to sway beautifully when the door is left open. There is also a large wall space and I am showing some huge new charcoal works.

I Hope lots of people will come and have a look at studio 58 over the Spring Fling weekend, however, feel free to drop by at any time - 01387 740 285 / 07759822865
email: denisezygadlo@btinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment